Menu

  • Random

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I Blinked- And He's 3!





On June 16 Teagan turned 3 and I'm still not completely sure how in the world 3 years has gone by. I guess I blinked...

We had Teag's party at The Magic House this year and invited all of his little friends. He had such a great time and is still talking about his party and who came.

Our little family on the day of his party! It was a train themed party- His shirt says, "CHOO-CHOO! I'm 3!"

Mommy and Teagan decorating a train hat!

All the kids decorating whistles!

Each kid got a cupcake that they got to decorate themselves! Teagan wanted to eat the icing!

He was SOOOOOO happy to hear everyone singing happy birthday to him!

PRESENTS!!

More presents!

Teagan loves Angry Birds and he was so excited about getting a stuffed one!

Ready to go play!

Teagan and his Aunt Sue!

No comments:

Post a Comment