Menu

  • Random

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Christmas 2010

Christmas was a month ago... but I am just now getting around too blogging about it-- better late then never I suppose!

As usual Christmas was AMAZING! Teagan was spoiled beyond belief and our house officially looks as though a toy store exploded in it! I have to say that I really appreciate how much everyone loves our Teagan. He was so excited over everything and has played with all of it non stop. SOOO instead of me blabbering on and on-- lets just get to the pics!!

Teagan opening his Thomas set from Grandma Kathy!


Follow Me Thomas-- He plays with this NON stop-- partially to torment the dog!

Loving his stocking!

Santa brought a train table!
Time for art projects!
BUZZ HOODIE!~!
MATCH GAME!!
Our little family!
Teagan and Santa!

As you can see-- we had a GREAT Christmas!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment