Menu

  • Random

Monday, February 28, 2011

Dreaming Of A Vacation....

I have been dreaming of going on a vacation lately... a DREAM vacation...

I want....

- to go to a place where I don't have to think about anyone or anything but me...
- to go to a place where they know what I want and just bring it to me.
-to go to a place where I don't have to make any choices.
- to go to a place where they will plan my day and make sure I get to the planned things on time.
- to go to a place that has nap time....
- to go to a place where I don't have to share my food!
- to go to a place where someone else worries about me.
- to go to a place where my happiness is their top priority.
- to go to a place that has a ball pit for adults.
- to go to a place that will come to my rescue if I'm sad and miss my family.
- to go to a place where the biggest worry is if my beach chair is being used by another well deserving vacationer.
- to go to a place that I don't have to wipe any ones butt, plan anyones doctor appts, make anyones lunch, or any of the other things like that...

Now-- who wants to open this place and who wants to go with me???

Let me say as a closing: I LOVE my family. I love being a mom, BUT I'm human and its a full time+ job-- and everyone deserves a little vacation from being a Mommy/Daddy sometimes!

1 comment:

  1. This is so true! Maybe your husband can watch the kids for a day, and you have lunch with your friends and do other activities you love. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete