Menu

  • Random

Monday, September 19, 2011

Not Me Monday

I am really glad that MckMama started Not Me Monday again because I was missing being able to admit to all of the things that I never ever do....

This past week has been really busy and I most certainly did not let my son eat fruit snacks for breakfast so that I could just sit and relax. I always make sure that his breakfast is super healthy and a great start to his day.

I also did not make sure that Teagans clean underwear was shoved far enough back in his drawer so that he can't reach it because I was tired of him wearing 3 pairs at a time. I mean seriously why would anyone care?

And we all know that I would NEVER allow my son to tell strangers at Target about how he peed in a cup at the doctor. I would never be grateful he was talking to someone else regardless of the topic so that I could shut off my brain for a few seconds. (and I of course would never then hope he tells someone else because the reaction is funny)

I also do not EVER turn off the monitor and just pretend Teagan is still asleep.. Nope not me! I spring out of bed at the first peep from him to start our day!

And last but not least.... I did not wait to do our laundry until nothing was clean. I take advantage of every free second to do something productive. I for sure did not spend the time I should have been doing laundry watching Dance Moms.... I'd never watch such horrid TV....

No comments:

Post a Comment