Menu

  • Random

Monday, October 3, 2011

Not Me Monday!!!

Not Me Monday, as I have said before was started by a blogger who goes by McMama-- It's a great way to admit to things I would NEVER do!


I did NOT let Teagan have a chocolate chip pancake for lunch. I would never allow him to eat something so basically unhealthy. All of his meals are very balanced.

I also did NOT get out a pair of pants that are a touch too long so that I could go a few more days before doing the laundry. I am always right on top of thing like that.

I did NOT give Teagan a swiffer duster and then sit on the couch while he dusted.... I would never use my child for chore that should be my job.

Most important I have never EVER told my child a small lie such as, "The cooked carrots are magic and if you eat them you'll get magic powers." (to be fair cooked carrots are the only thing he doesn't eat.)

No comments:

Post a Comment