Menu

  • Random

Monday, May 9, 2011

Where Oh Where Has My Blogging Time Gone??

I know I've been a bad bad blogger lately... I keep saying, "Oh I will blog more. I will blog more" but lets just be 100% honest.... I don't..... And don't worry- my life isn't so interesting that I don't have time to blog... its almost the opposite.. its so everyday that I don't take the time to update you on boring things...

But I guess its time to update all of you!

Teagan will be 3 in just a couple of week and he is currently-- extremely interested in pirates! In fact- we moved him to a toddler bed and its a pirate theme in his room now! He goes to be talking about pirates, he wakes up talking about pirates, we watch a pirate show during breakfast....

And if its not pirates then its trains or Toy Story-- I've started to realize that girls have cuter clothes but the boy toys are way better!!!

The Easter Bunny brought Teagan a whole bunch of Play-Doh-- so thats been a new thing at our house. And its an activity that I really enjoy because it involves Teagan sitting still!

Outside of all of that-- not a whole lot is going on-- here are a few pictures so you can see how big my little boy is getting...





I found this quote on a friends status the other day-- and it seems so perfect to describe my life lately...

"Enjoy this time to the fullest because the days are long but the years are short."

No comments:

Post a Comment