Menu

  • Random

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Ry-Ry Visits Teagan!

So lets see.... Where did I last leave off? Oh yeah-- July 10th and being busy as busy can bee. (get it-- the last post was Busy Bees.....)

Jackie, Eric, and Rylan (Jamie's sister and her fam) came to visit the last week of July. Rylan and Teagan are two weeks apart in age and are best buds! They are always so excited to see each other, in person or on skype.

We did a lot that week!! So lets recap it

Sunday: The Davis family arrived and my car was hit.
Monday: The Magic House and dinner at Grammy's house. (Grammy= Teagans great grandma)
Tuesday: Car got estimate done, swimming, and open house at Grandmas to visit with friends.
Wednesday: Water Park and celebrated the boys birthdays.
Thursday: Jamie and I dropped Teag off with my mom and we celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary.
Friday: family pics and dinner at Grammy's to say goodbye to Jackie, Eric, and Rylan!

I know I should have pics... but my camera was stolen in March so I don't!

It was a great week! We had a lot of fun visiting and the boys became even better buddies. In fact, a few weeks later when we went back to the water park-- Teagan wondered where "ry ry" was.

We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Jackie and Erics new baby in October-- The plan is October 21!!

No comments:

Post a Comment