Menu

  • Random

Friday, October 15, 2010

Mom/Ladies Night Out

I am a very big believer that ALL moms need good "girls night" at least once a month-- A time to recharge our batteries, vent about life/kids/husbands, and time to have actual grown up conversation. (yes our husbands provide this- but there is something that they can't provide for us- hard to explain)

SOOOOO on that note-- On Wednesday night I had one of the BEST girls night out I have had in a LONG time!!! I went to the Melting Pot with my friends, Adrienne and Jessie. It was AMAZING!!! I hadn't been there since my 18th birthday-- but wow-- We are going back EVERY month now!!

The Melting Pot is a fondue restaurant. Its a chain so chances are there may be one near your house-- and they are AMAZING!!!

Our "night out" started with a cheese fondue that was OH SOOOOO YUMMMMY!!! Then we had a salad that was a dressing I would never have thought to order but was perfect. And of course the next part was the meat and veggies-- It was so good we ordered extra! FINALLY-- the dessert fondue-- it was a white chocolate creme brule one-- YUMMMM

SOOOo look it up and go with your friends! OR call me and come with us next month, on November 17.

No comments:

Post a Comment