Menu

  • Random

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Planet Fun

Planet Fun is an indoor playground near our house-- and we went there to play with Aunt Donna and Claire-- We have always been there with other small kids so we were never able to let them play in the big part- but this time we went with that intent!

They had a great time and did a great job climbing in the "big kid" part!!

Teagan climbing through a tube!

TACKLE HUG!!

CHEESE BALL CLAIRE!

Working his way over a bridge

Taking a rest...

I have no idea why-- But I love this picture!

Driving...

He laid down in here and said, "MOMMY I STUCK. HELP ME"-- after I got him up he said he was a silly boy!

BOUNCY BOUNCY!


As you can see-- I couldn't get him to stop long enough to give me a GOOD smile!! Just proof he had LOTS of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment