Menu

  • Random

Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkin Picking!





Last weekend (October 17) we went to the pumpkin patch with Grandma Kathy, Aunt Donna, Claire, Abbie, and Uncle Cameron. Last year Teagan enjoyed it but really wasn't too sure what was going on and seemed to be perfectly willing to take or leave the pumpkin patch-- This year- he was squealing in the backseat as we headed there and saying, "I pick a BIG pumpkin Mommy."


Looking at animals!

Swinging on a saddle swing!

Picking a pumpkin!

A hayride with Grandma Kathy!

He is getting soooo big!



So far this fall we have had gorgeous weather! I know that I still owe everyone a post about "A Day Out With Thomas" and I promise it is coming!!! I am waiting for Grandpa Randy to get home from AZ so that we can get the pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment