Menu

  • Random

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Good.... The Bad.... And The Dirty

I am never lazy and I always vacuum when I should. Laundry NEVER piles up at my house and dust never settles on the furniture..... Did anyone believe that?? Anyone at all??

Well if you did... don't.... My house/apartment is clean.... but its not perfect... and today I realized I hadn't gotten out Dottie Dyson in a few days... ummm a week.... (ps== Dottie Dyson is what I named my vacuum as I typed this...) So tonight I got it out and I realized something VERY important....

THE GOOD
The Dyson picks up EVERYTHING!!! Vacuum with a "regular" vacuum and then use one of these-- you will be disgusted at what it gets up even after a "regular" one-- SOOO WORTH THE MONEY!! (even more worth it when Target offers a gift card with purchase)

THE BAD
The Dyson picks up everything... so it almost mocks you when you have been avoiding it... See all that stuff it picked up??

THE REASON
BUT then I think about this adorable face getting all that icky stuff in his mouth... and I realize that Dottie Dyson can mock away... I'm going to just use her more often...That'll show her...

No comments:

Post a Comment