Menu

  • Random

Monday, November 15, 2010

Just Dance.....

"Life may not be the party we hoped for.... but while we are here we might as well dance"

On this note-- I thought I'd write a post on a fun "mommy time". A friend of mine offered me tickets to a concert-- to a band that my friend, Amy, and I have loved for a LONG time. SOOOO this Sunday (November 14) we were off to The Pageant (a local concert venue) to see Reel Big Fish--

I had sooooooo much fun!!! It was a MUCH needed break with my friend and of course-- we had to go have pizza at Pi. If you are ever in St. Louis-- go to Pi!!!!

Soooo no pics.... but I had fun!!!



1 comment:

  1. Just found you on Blog Frog and am now following you. Gee I feel like a stalker sometimes, but that's the nature of this beast called the Internet, huh? lol! My husband is also a teacher like you. It is a rewarding career for him.

    ReplyDelete