Menu

  • Random

Friday, November 12, 2010

It's A Sign.....

So I am a HUGE Gilmore Girls fan.... I own all of the seasons and I watch it on TV almost every day.... I still cry at certain episodes (namely the series finale) and I am NOT ashamed to admit recently I watched the whole series from show 1- to Finale....

Well tonight I decided to watch a few episodes... Teagan saw that it was coming on and he squealed, "MOMMY ITS LORELAI AND RORY" I can't decide if this is a sign that I watch to much of this show.... or a sign that my son is becoming a huge fan as well...

I'm going to go with he is becoming a huge fan as well... (mostly because this gives me yet another excuse to watch more of it.....)


2 comments:

  1. That's adorable!
    I found you blog from the mckmama discussion site.
    I love what I see so far!
    Thanks for sharing!

    VMarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of the only shows I miss now that we don't get cable!

    ReplyDelete